COVID 19 CODE OF CONDUCT
This code applies to everyone who takes part in volleyball activity in England and must be read and followed by all players intending to attend a URBOND volleyball session:
Due to Government covid restrictions on numbers no spectators are allowed. Maximum number round 1 court is 17.
- All participants must maintain social distancing while entering the courts area, preparing their own equipment and leaving the venue.
- Players must ensure that they have provided their personal details for Track and Trace.
- Players must practice social distancing at all times except during games.
- If you are attending a session with an entry fee please pay online during booking as we do not accept cash.
- All participants should sanitise their hands prior to the start of activity.
- Hand sanitiser should be used during all breaks in activity and prior to consuming any food or drink.
- Volleyballs can be shared but the sharing of other equipment should be limited where possible.
- Where equipment such as volleyballs are shared, participants must practice strict hand hygiene before and after use and the equipment must be cleaned before use by another person.
- Players should refrain from spitting or rinsing out their mouths and should maintain respiratory etiquette if they cough or sneeze.
- Players, coaches, officials and spectators should refrain from shouting.
- Congratulatory touches are not permitted.